Hi,

i have seen bug fixes in other frameworks, for example i think rhino
javascript engine and also the common logging api still suffers from it?
that a frameworks shouldn't keep references to class objects (or
classloaders) because that are leaks..

How does OSGI and wicket work now for example with package resources?? If a
OSGI bundle of wicket components gets
reloaded bug package resources are stored in our global SharedResources..
then we still hold on to everything of the bundle that got replaces don't
we?

Shouldn't we replace pretty much all the things where we do "private final
Class scope" with "private final String classNameScope" ??

johan