We have now switched trunk and wicket 1.x in subversion. We have been
getting reports of confused users about the status of Wicket and where
to get the code from.

We appologize for the inconvenience this will cause.

From now on trunk is again our main development branch.

The previous Wicket 2 *with* constructor change has now been moved to
branches/wicket-2-DISCONTINUED and is in maintenance mode (i.e. only
bug fixes on a case-by-case basis).

* Switching Wicket 1.3

 If you depended on branches/wicket-1.x do the following in your
checked out working
 copy:
     svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wicket/trunk

 (if you are a Wicket committer, substitute http with https)

* Switching Wicket 2

 If you were working on trunk and want to stay with the latest in
that branch you will
 need to do the following in your working copy:
     svn switch
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wicket/branches/wicket-2-DISCONTINUED

 (if you are a Wicket committer, substitute http with https)

We will switch the svn branches in wicket-stuff too.

Best regards,

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!