yeah, all that api is public. you can install your own IMarkupFilter that
does what you want. of course it will badly conflict with components that
werent written with this in mind, thus why this is a bad idea.

-igor

Imo, that would only mean confusion. But if you want to interpret
normal ids as Wicket ids as well, you might be able to do so if you
would be willing to dig deep.

Eeloc