its that huge picture of the cat you have in your blog header. sometimes i
just sit there and shift-refresh your blog.....

-igor

On 4/24/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/24/07, Jan Vermeulen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So now we're waiting what will happen with Wicket 1.4 (or will it
finally be
> called 2.0 after the vote ?). Problem is we're using JDK 1.5 and
generics
> all around, so we have to wait until the projects wicket & wicket-ext
move
> to JDK 1.5.

As published on the user list, and on my blog, and copied to a lot of
web sites (my provider bill for the wicket diary blog just went up for
another GB per month):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dashorst/466161899/

After we have released 1.3.0, and it has proven to be stable (so
probably after 1.3.1 has been released).

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!