so its foo, bar, kazam. interesting.

-igor

On 4/25/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think that blatant errors can be fixed by anyone with write access.
In this particular case it should not lead to discussion :)

Complete rewrites of functionalities is something that should be
discussed before undertaken, even by 'project owners'. This is because
we're trying to build a community. And to build one we need to
communicate.

So giving a heads up to @dev with something like "I fixed the foo in
the bar project because I ran into kazam" would be nice. It gives the
projects more visibility and opens development for discussion.

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!