this will get better in the next version when we can break an api and pass
around a javascript object instead of strings.

-igor

On 4/27/07, Julian Klappenbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The following was gathered from a particular implementation using
AjaxFormSubmitBehavior

var wcall=wicketSubmitFormById('userListForm6',

'?wicket:interface=:0:bodyPanel:panel:optionsBody:panel:userListForm:searchUsers:-1:IUnversionedBehaviorListener:0&wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true',
null, function() { }, function() { });;; return false;

Of particular interest is the following:

"function() { });;; return false;"

Looks like multiple semi-colons are being built up.  Though this neither a
syntax nor a grammar issue, I'm wondering if this is known behavior and
accepted, or if it's something that could just use a little polish.

-jjk