so far there havent been any bug reports against the latest, so who knows :)

-igor

On 4/30/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have spent quite some time issuing the 1.2.6 release. The main
difference between our 1.2.x branch and trunk is that the quality of
the poms in 1.2.x is much lower than those in trunk (the directory
structure is much less of a factor imo). I expect cleaning the poms in
1.2.x will take about one day so that amounts to about doing a
release.

The question is: is it worth the effort of cleaning up the poms in
1.2.x now that we are close to shelfing it in favor of 1.3? Or more
precisely, how many fixes will we expect to build based on 1.2?

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!