Great news. Congrats, jbq!

I particularly enjoyed this factoid about bananaman:

"the muscles of 20 men, and the brains of 20 mussels".

But I have no doubt that you well exceed the mussel count of your
noble ancestor. I mean, at least double :).

On 5/30/07, Johannes Fahrenkrug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> On 5/30/07, Johan Compagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> JPQ is tha man!
>

> [2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bananaman

That cartoon looks great! "Foul Five", "Bubblegum Bert" and "Skunk
Woman"? Why have I never seen this show?
I hope it'll get a DVD release :)

Oh, and congrats to JPQ, of course! Help the Wicket Team to fight The
Heavy Mob and Doctor Gloom!

--

   Johannes Fahrenkrug
   Tel:    +49 (0)431 5446 246

   Gebeco GmbH & Co KG
   Holzkoppelweg 19
   D-24118 Kiel

   Handelsregister Kiel Nr. A 3964
   Steuernummer: 19 285 65407

   Geschaeftsfuehrung:
   Ury Steinweg, Vorsitzender der Geschaeftsfuehrung
   Thomas Bohlander

   Besuchen Sie uns auch unter / we are also available at:
   www.gebeco.de oder www.drtigges.de