can't we do an RC at the moment we graduate? (a bit more fuss then?)

Also we can try to have only 1 or 2 release candidates so that the release
is a bit earlier..

johan

On 6/7/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is the proposal for our end game to a final release of Wicket 1.3.0

- build 1.3.0-beta 2 this weekend, release next week
- after the 20th start work on release candidates:

These will not be official releases, because I want to move quickly on
these builds. So at least once every week we (I?) will publish a new
release on people.apache.org. We will hold a vote on whether the
released packages will be the final version, or a new release is
necessary.

Schedule:

6/09 release beta 2
6/15 make beta 2 available for general public, if PPMC and IPMC don't
object

6/20 board@ meeting, graduate?

6/23 build rc1
6/26 vote: make rc1 final, or build a new one

6/30 build rc2
7/03 vote: make rc2 final, or build a new one

7/07 build rc3
7/10 vote: make rc3 final, or build a new one

7/14 give up

Any one have other/better/alternative ideas?

Martijn

Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org