Gwyn wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 13, 2007, 10:21:21 AM, Martijn
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Hmm... So why slf4j-api not scoped to test?
>
>> Because that is the API to which we program. slf4j-log4j is an
>> implementation. Read up on the subject here: http://sfl4j.org
>
> That's http://www.slf4j.org/ :-)
>
> Basically, you program using the -api, then when you deploy, you add
> one of the implentation jars, e.g. slf4j-nop.jar, slf4j-simple.jar,
> slf4j-log4j12.jar, slf4j-log4j13.jar, slf4j-jdk14.jar or
> slf4j-jcl.jar, depending which actual logging implementation you want
> the logging to end up at.
>
> /Gwyn

I'm not sure I understand what the solution is to the original problem
presented in this thread. Allof the sudden with today's 1.3-SNAPSHOT jars
I'm receiving exactly the same error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder

Nothing has changed in my code. I literally just deleted the
org/apache/wicket directory in my repository in order to force maven to go
get the newest jars, restarted my application and bam... this error pops up.
Is there some change I need to make to my own application's pom.xml to
accommodate this sl4j dependency?