Hi,

I am on testing my recently-"old"-webapp, now migrated
without-code-compilation-errors to a portlet-application, and my
custom-session implementation forces me to implement
new-PortletRequestCycle, and its IRequestCycleProcessor-abstract-method.

My code-snippet, inside my PortletApplication-extension is this:

protected IRequestCycleFactory getDefaultRequestCycleFactory() {
return new IRequestCycleFactory() {
 public RequestCycle newRequestCycle(Session session, Request request,
Response response) {
  return new PortletRequestCycle((WicketPortletSession) session,
(WicketPortletRequest) request, response) {
   public Page onRuntimeException(Page page, RuntimeException e) {
   }
   public IRequestCycleProcessor getProcessor() {
     // TODO Auto-generated method stub
     return null;
   }
  };
 }
};

What should I do at the TODO, instead of returning null?

Thank you ;)

Cheers