Hi

>dispatchEvent seems to happen when processing the multipart forms,
>which might not work. Do you have a file upload input in your form,
>if not, what happends if you set form.setMultiPart(false); ?

No, there are not upload inputs. I setMultiPart(false), it's a default
setting, and nothing changed :(

What the Page does is loading data on some other parts (inputs) after
on-scroll-selection-changed. Also it setsVisible(true) some panels depending
on first-scroll-selection. So the page is a bit "complex", quite dynamic,
let's say. Should I make it more simple, with less dynamism, dividing it
into a sequence of various pages, instead of concetrating all in one. Would
it help reducing the use of listeners, I guess...?

Cheers