hrm

it is called beforecallcomponent(), if we do not actually call it then we
should prob not call the handlers either.

-igor

the invoke method does this:

public final void invoke(final Page page, final Component component)
    {
        page.beforeCallComponent(component, this);

        if (!component.isEnabled() || !component.isVisibleInHierarchy())
        {
            // just return so that we have a silent fail and just
re-render
the
            // page
            log.info("component not enabled or visible; ignoring call.
Component: " + component);
            return;
        }

        try
        {
            // Invoke the interface method on the component
            method.invoke(component, new Object[] {});
        }
        catch (InvocationTargetException e)
        {}
        finally { page.afterCallComponent}

that looks odd
if the invoke is not really done '(disabled or not visible) then the
beforeCall is still hapening?
do we do this on purpose?

if so then i think we should also always call afterCallComponent
but i guess we should change it like this