Actually it would be nice to show both.  1.3 is still in beta and I think a
lot of people are still using 2.6 and they probably don't want to see api
changes that they don't have access to, however for the rest of us that are
working on 1.3 it would be nice to have a quick link to the api on the
website.

-Craig