Hmm, just found out that WicketExampleApplication.java contains a
main() which starts up jetty. I think you have two options: a) disable
main() and b) use maven to build the examples. Maven will
automatically download the required jetty jars. Please note that maven
is our preferred means of building wicket.

Juergen