In 1.1 there is a 'Include' component that works much like JSP's include (the dynamic one). You could use that. And if you want, we can include it in 1.0.1 too.

Eelco

Christian Essl wrote:

Thanks Juergen,

Sorry if I expressed myself wrong what I did mean is:

I have help-pages Help1.html Help2.html Help3.thml etc and these pages only differ by their static content. Do I have to provide empty Help1.class Help2.class Help3.class which extend from Help.class or is it possible that they all can just share the single Help.class.

Or is there some way to dynamicly set the Markup file for a certain Page?

Thanks,
Christian