Juergen Donnerstag wrote:

do attach ListView to <wicket:extend>? It'd only by default remove
<wicket:extend> from output nothing else.

Ah, ok. That sounds good.

Eelco

Juergen

Might get you into trouble with ListViews though. I usually attach to
the actual tags I want to loop.

Eelco

Jan Bares wrote:

I would like this solution too.

Jan

"Juergen Donnerstag" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
may be I have a pratical solution. All components support
setRenderBodyOnly(). If we set the default or
WicketInheritanceComponent to true, all wicket:extend will be removed
from output. And only in case you have troubles and you realy need it,
you could switch it on.