From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Johan Compagner
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 6:25 AM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] lists

please post a mail when you have committed it so that we can look at it And maybe if more people like it then we can move it to extensions so that it becomes part of the wicket. I don't see it as a direct replacement of ListView, but maybe pagablelist. (List that are really used to display data/object from db)

johan

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
I am writing the code. I will commit it hopefully tomorrow.

-Igor