Are you going to make it opensource? I would like to have a look at
Wicket in a serious application.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Matej Knopp
Verzonden: woensdag 3 augustus 2005 0:23
Aan: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Onderwerp: [Wicket-user] My wicket application

Just in case anyone would be interested, there's a pre-alpha version of
my application running at

http://ruzin.fei.tuke.sk:8080/knopp/app

There's still _much_ work to be done and the server very weak (it's only
temporary machine), so problems can be expected.

The application is using wicket for UI, spring/hibernate for the service
layer.

-Matej