You might want to take a look at the support forums for sf.net. There's a whole list of projects suffering from this problem. We can't do anything about it. We just have to wait and see how/when this is solved. We are looking for possible alternatives, but wish to keep everything as tight as possible with sourceforge.

I've looked at atlassian.com, but they don't provide the hosting of the wiki. So moving to confluence will /not/ solve our performance problems.

Martijn

David Liebeherr wrote:

The Wiki seems to be very very slow to me and often even retuls in error messages like "cannot access db" or "atal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/groups/w/wi/wicket/htdocs/wiki/includes/ObjectCache.php on line 409".

I want to get an overview of the wicket-tags. Where else can i get it from?

Thanx,
Dave