yes i get that. But somewhere in the post it is mentioned that we could deprecate PageableListView
This is not the case with such an interface we are describing now
Because ListView by itself shouldn't implement IPageable then because it shouldn't have any knowledge of that.
All current listview implementations used are not used for paging and never will be.

If we did made ListView implements the new IPageable interface then listview just becomes PageableListView
I think we should developers choose what they want.

johan

Phil Kulak wrote:
Because defining how many rows there are are useless if you don't attach
a paging component...

I disagree. So you're stuck on page one with no way to get to other
pages until you add a pager. What's the problem with that? I don't
think it's so disasterous that we need to clutter the IPageable
interface. Let the pageable component worry about how it renders
itself and and the pager worry about paging.