a pinkelefant wrote:
thanks to all for replying !

I glanced through AppFuse ,  but since it did not have any Wicket
integration , I did not follow it closely. I think I will have to give
it some more time now..

Michael , the menu link that you sent seems to address the menu UI..
are you working on the generation of the Menu part ? I was talking
more on the lines
of creating a generic model for the Menu and construction the menu can be from
any souce like xml file or database ( based on the user access levels
) at runtime.
Even support adding or deleting menu entries at runtime based on some
user actions.
If we can integrate that with Wicket and the menu ui at mygosuMenu ,
that would be cool.

yes, thats basicly what i need, too. I want to take the like i send as a base for the layout, not the menu-structure. I think for the datasource the navmenu (found in the wicket-contrib package) is a good start. It uses javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeModel as base. Basicly what i'm doing right now is to write a renderer for this TreeModel to produce the HTML needed by that menu package :)

Regards,
     Michael

--
Michael Glauche, Dipl. Inform.               Connection GmbH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           http://www.connection-net.de/

Reclaim Your Inbox!