I told you I didn't like it :) The whole process should be smoother, why
cant the internal view simply get the iterator from the external view and
use that. Why have a whole other wrapper/provider to implement.

What is this offset? When using pageddataview you should use the page number
to offset, when using a normal dataview you should use setfirstindex().

-Igor