Ok, turns out that using DataView is no good :(

        The markup contains:

              cell data

and I only want to issue a "imageRow" once every X columns. The problem, I just realized, is that the imageRow tag wraps a single imageColumn tag and I'd really like for it to wrap multiple imageColumn tags. Any ideas, short of outputting multiple columns in a single call to populateItem()? Now I am beginning to see why it is a bad idea to only have a concept of cells :(

I can see how to get this working under DataView but it will result in a very unelegant solution :(

Gili

Gili wrote:

Right, I think I prefer this method now. I think what is really missing in the end is the documentation aspect, not Javadoc but a full-fledged Wiki example for how to use it to produce rows and columns. Time-allowing, I'll try posting something to that effect in the near future.