i would say every dev is already also on announce (and i think every user also)

Can't we if we subscribe to user or dev look it also is on the announce
and if it isn't also subscribe them there?
Then don't do duplicate posts..

Who can post to an announcement?

johan

Martijn Dashorst wrote:
Erik van Oosten wrote:

The traffic on this list is way up and above my reading capacity. Still I'd hate to miss the announcements. So, what do you think?

I think it is a sound idea... Are there other users +1 on this?

And how should we do announcents in the future? Only to the announcement list? or Users+Devs+Anns?

BTW I will of course savor the moment that we reached the top 100 :-), trust me, it will be in the Wicket newsletter.

Martijn

   Erik.