or the exception page is erroring itself..

You could try to debug it start in RequestCycle.internalOnRuntimeException()

johan

Scott Sauyet wrote:
Johan Compagner wrote:
so you always get a internal one?
that is strange because if you are in development mode:

if ("development".equalsIgnoreCase(configurationType))
       {
           setResourcePollFrequency(Duration.ONE_SECOND);
           setComponentUseCheck(true);
           setStripWicketTags(false);
           setUnexpectedExceptionDisplay(SHOW_EXCEPTION_PAGE);
       }
       else if ("deployment".equalsIgnoreCase(configurationType))
       {
           setComponentUseCheck(false);
           setStripWicketTags(true);
           setUnexpectedExceptionDisplay(SHOW_INTERNAL_ERROR_PAGE);
       }

the exception page is the SHOW_EXCEPTION_PAGE

maybe you have overriden that somewhere?

I probably do.  I just tried adding

getSettings().setUnexpectedExceptionDisplay(ApplicationSettings.SHOW_EXCEPTION_PAGE);

and it made no difference. But there is no override in my page classes, my application class, or my web.xml. Is there anywhere else I could be overriding this?

  -- Scott