Versioning should work out-of-the-box and roll back changes. A lot of
times this is not what you want though. Your best option then is to
turn off versioning, by overriding method isVersioned and let it
return false (e.g. on your Page). This additionally has the effect
that your url won't change, so pushing the backbutton won't direct the
user to the page with the former form values anyway.

Eelco