Hi,

        I recently switched to PageableGridDataView. It's nice, thanks :)

I just wanted to recommend you provide more Javadoc for it. It isn't clear from the example code sniplet in the Javadoc that the 1st Wicket tag is user-defined and corresponds to the ID of the PageableGridDataView component, the second is fixed ("cols") and the 3rd is added using item.add().

Also, it isn't clear what populateEmptyItem() is supposed to do. For example, my initial assumption is that a no-op method is fine. The Javadoc for populateEmptyItem() should mention that developers *must* bind the same Wicket components as under populateItem().

        Please try elaborating on this example so it is easier to understand.

Thank you,
Gili
--
http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/