This isn't the brightest question I've ever asked, I feel I'm missing
very obvious. But I don't see an answer in the examples/wiki so here
goes...

I'm wondering how to handle. So for instance if I have a Client object
which has one or more Address objects as members, how can I create a new
client using a single form?

I've looked at the cdapp example where Categories are linked to Albums,
what I want is similar except I'd like to create Categories on the fly
if necessary rather than select from a pre-instantiated list.

<form wicket:id="form" action="">
Name:
<input type="text"  wicket:id="firstName"><br/>
Street Address:
<input type="text"  wicket:id="address.streetAddress"><br/>
<input type="submit" value="Add Client"/>
</form>

@Entity
public class Client implements Comparable<Client> {
        protected Long Id;
        protected String Name;
        protected Address address;

        /*typical getters/setters below */
}

@Entity
public class Address implements Comparable<Address> {
        protected Long Id;
        protected String streetAddress;

        /*typical getters/setters below */
}

Any help or pointers in the right direction greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Troy

Alluvion Development
http://alluvioncorp.com