FYI - I need to get my RAD EditPanel committed to CVS so you can play
with it.  I have it working for the basic things, it just needs people
to bang on it and flesh it out a bit.  The idea is that it supports
dynamic form panels like you are talking about without having to write
any HTML.

- Jonathan

> I'd try to wrap the List in a IModel (like overriding Model's
> getObject and let it return the list you want every time), so you get
> the pull behaviour. Don't know how you set ListView's model now
> though, so you might be doing this the pull way allready.
>
> Eelco
>

> On 9/14/05, Nick Heudecker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Okay, the problem is when I'm creating a new Survey.  New Surveys don't have
> > any SurveyElements so the ListView is empty.  When I try to add a Panel to
> > the ListView using a Form Button, the ListView doesn't update on the page.
> > Here's how I'm trying to do it:
> >
> >  // "elements" is a ListView object initialized earlier.
> >
> >  add(new Button("addAnotherElementButton") {
> >      protected void onSubmit() {
> >          elements.modelChanging();
> >          List<SurveyElement> l = (List<SurveyElement>) elements.getList();
> >          if (Util.isEmptyOrNull(l)) {
> >              l = new ArrayList<SurveyElement>();
> >          }
> >          elements.removeAll();
> >          l.add(getSurveyElement(getAddElement()));
> >          elements.modelChanged();
> >      }
> >  });
> >
> >  However, this doesn't work.  Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?  I read
> > in the ListView Javadoc about the removeAll() call, but I'm not sure when I
> > should be calling that.  Additionally, it's unclear to mean if the ListView
> > has the new ListItem and it's just not rendering, or if the new ListItem
> > isn't being added.

Jon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]