Yes, that would make sense. Another thing is that disabled elements don't get submitted, so there should be some handling of this (e.g. not update form component state when disabled, or something like that)

-Matej

Eelco Hillenius wrote:
disabled is a standard html property of form elements. I think it
would make sense to support this out-of-the-box.

Eelco