#: Johan Compagner changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  9/25/2005
12:17 PM :#
i don't know about %20
i hate thise things in urls + is much better readable

So if we are going to do that (encode it)
Then my vote is + for ' '
and %2b for '+'

Johan but this shouldn't be a standard way? afaik it should, and than the single space char is encoded into %20, + sign into %2b, and some more.

./alex
--
.the_mindstorm.

On 9/25/05, Alexandru Popescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

#: pepone pepone changed the world a bit at a time by saying on 9/25/2005
12:26 AM :#
> I view that this bug is closed but i think problem is still the same
>
> i try to explain it better
>
> if i use PageParameters class to buil the parameters i think that the
> class must
> translate the simbol + to the corect 2B Hex encoding
> currently the '+' is translate to ' '
> and ' ' is tranlate to '%20 '
>
> why same values are scaped and others no is not?

My 2c on the closing comment:

"3 2" should we make that "3+2": no it should be 3%202
and then make "3+2" "3%2b2": yes.

at least this is my expectation.

./alex
--
.the_mindstorm.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1295506&group_id=119783&atid=684975

wrote:
>> > #: Johan Compagner changed the world a bit at a time by saying on
9/19/2005 3:18 PM :#

>> > Yep, absolutely. I wasn't talking about char encoding :-). I was
looking for URL.encode/decode calls.

wrote:

> [...]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Server.