Hi

I think it would be nice to have a feature in 1.2 that would allow having single instance of certain pages.

For example if I said that MyPage class is "singleton",
bookmarkablePage=MyPage would search the PageMap if there is any instance of MyPage and if it's there, it would use it. Another thing is that after any action is executed on this "singleton" page, wicket wouldn't redirect to app?path=12, but to bookmarkablePage=MyPage.

Just my thought, would be bad to have this someday :).

-Matej

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
Also, when I hit FormInput on wicket-library.com it was at path=0 so I don't see how this could have worked for you (because it is unlikely we'd be at path=0 at this point).

path=0 is session relative. It depicts the name of the page in the user's
session.

-Igor