Eelco Hillenius wrote:
So... what should continuations support look like in Wicket?

The aim of RIFE/continuations is to provide a library that can be used in unrelated projects.

Jetty 6 continuations will also be available for other containers. Greg Wilkins plans to propose the API for the servlet specification v3.

So it seems feasible to use one of those implementations.

RIFE/continuations is more mature, but the prospect of an official standard is also nice. I haven't yet decided wich one I like better, and I don't know wicket well enough to decide which one is more compatible with wicket or talk about implementation details.

I guess my knowledge of wicket can only get better, and maybe I find some time to spend with RIFE/c. and Jetty-c. But to be realistic, this will probably take a couple of months.

Timo