The purpose is to conditionally select one block of html from two or more blocks to be rendered. Is this possible with WebMarkupContainer?

2005/10/8, Juergen Donnerstag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
WebMarkupContainer are what you call inline container. Usage is not
exactly like you described, because WebMarkupContainer basically is
equall to an open-body-close tag like

And anything you like can go inside.

Juergen