Never mind, problem dissappeared when i simplified the case. I'll get back with a clear example if there really is a bug.

2005/10/16, Juergen Donnerstag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Not sure I understand your last comments. In order to reproduce the
bug, I need the relevant details though. Are you able to provide a
stripped down example to me (may be even a unit test like the ones we
are using in src/test/wicket/markup/parser/filter/*..*9. That would
make my/our life much easier. Thanks.

Juergen