In 1.1 rc2, ListMultipleChoice.updateModel() acts a little funny. It gets a reference to a Collection in line 282, then operates on it directly. First it clears it, then it adds things back.

At line 316 it calls setModelObject(selectedValues), but that doesn't do anything because the comparator will return that the object is equal to the existing model (it's the same object).

I'm not sure how important the skipped call to modelChanging is, but it seems weird to be calling setModelObject when nothing will ever happen there as far as I can tell.

Nathan