#: Stefan Arentz changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  10/25/2005
6:41 PM :#
On Oct 25, 2005, at 11:58 AM, Johan Compagner wrote:

if you want to create youre own page factory. And use PagePArameters for everything to supply params back and forth you are ofcourse free to do that right now.

Better idea! Add some AOP and annotation magic to the mix!

  public class HelloWorldWebPage extends WebPage
  {
      @SpringBeanReference("dutchHelloWorldService")
      private transient HelloWorldService helloWorldService;

public void setHelloWorldService(HelloWorldService helloWorldService)
      {
          this.helloWorldService = helloWorldService;
      }

      public HelloWorldWebPage()
      {
add(new Label("message", this.helloWorldService.getMessage ()));

I'm using all standard Wicket classes. No weird mixing of Spring specific classes into the hierarchy.

I think my integration is complete now :-)

The code is a complex mess though. I'll clean this up and put it online so that others can look at it or play with it.

  S.

Stefan I was wondering why annotating the field? At the first glance it looks the logical choice, but imo the page is the object depending on the service (so the annotation should be on type level).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.