How about:

MarkupNotFoundException - this is pretty clear. Message should say something
like it does now: Markup for component x not found.

MarkupParseException - this is when there is a problem with parsing the html
template. The message should name the filename and say exactly where in that
file the problem is.

InvalidMarkupException - gets throw when there is a wicket-releated markup
problem. Ie a component is attached to a tag it does not support. The
message should be something like: component x does not support markup tag of
type y, or something similar.

-Igor