At first I tried sending a redirect to the URL in the request, but
with https instead of http, but that breaks down if the user is
redirected to the secure page since the url may include listener
interfaces and what have you. I could still do this if there was some
other way to get the url for a page as it currently exists, but I'm
not sure if I can do that, or if it's possible. Does anyone have any
ideas on this? My ultimate goal is to just be able to flag pages that
need to be secure as such, and have all the redirects taken care of in
the super class.