Thanks.  I knew I could do that, but I was hoping to be able to put that into a CustomValidator subclass.

On 10/30/05, Igor Vaynberg < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can do this in your onsubmit handler.

ie

Form...onSubmit() {
   CreditCardInfo=(CreditCardInfo)getModelObject();
   if (.....validation failed test....) {
     error("something is wrong");

Does this make sense?

-Igor