> Anyway, I am now trying to include my javascript files in the way
> But this page only really describes css in any detail. The approach does
> not appear to be exactly the same for javascript. For those like me who
> are doing this for the first time and haven't "got" it yet, it's not
> quite enough to get me to the "ah ha!" point.
>
> So, what is the best way to do this? For instance:
>
>  <script wicket:id="js" language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
> src="scripts/main.js"/>
>
> Along with something like:
>
>   JavaScriptReference js = new JavaScriptReference("js", ThisPage.class,
> "scripts/main.js");
>   add(js);

JavaScriptReference is what we call a packaged resource. That is, it
is relative to the java package of a class (in your case relative to
ThisPage.getPackage()). E.g.

ThisPage.class => wicket.myApp.ThisPage
Than "scripts/main.js" must reside on wicket/myApp/scripts/main.js

> BTW, are there any detailed references to the components/tags (including
> a list of attributes/parameters) anywhere like Tapestry has on their
> site? All I see are:

yes your are right. External documentation needs to be improved,
thought the javadoc should be fairly good.

>   http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/compref
>   (seems to be a fairly complete list of components along
>    with working examples, but I don't see a listing of
>    the tags, parameters, or attributes to use. Also, I
>    can't find the code for these examples...)

Compref is part of wicket-examples (cvs). wicket-stuff is a completely
separate sourceforge project with various add-ons to wicket-core. And
wicket-phonebook is nice quickstart application including spring and
hibernate integration.

Juergen