I have a CheckoutPage which implements a flow of panels.  Basically, it contains a list of panels and adds/replaces the appropriate panel based on the link or button that is clicked.  The CheckoutPage requires that there be an authenticated user as well as a non-empty shopping cart.  Consequently I override the checkAccess method and redirect to the appropriate page based on what exists and what does not exist.

However, the problem is that the last panel in the flow clears the cart.  I do this in the panel's constructor and as a result, checkAccess is called after this, and the user is redirected to the empty cart page in checkAccess instead of the final page of the flow.  Is there some other way I can accomplish this or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Andrew