sometimes takes sf.net up to 8 hours to sync up the devel cvs with the public one
would you like a patch in the meantime?

-Igor

On 11/1/05, Andrew Berman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hmmm...I just pulled from HEAD and #2 is still not working.  Looking at the code, I didn't see the change you made for defaulting the number of rows to Integer.MAX_VALUE, so I'm assuming I don't have the code you fixed.  Are the commits slow or something?

I gave you more info in the first bug too as you requested.

--Andrew

couldnt reproduce the exception you got from (1), see the bug report for more info.
changes are in 1.1 branch and HEAD cvs.

-Igor