Most of em do, though we all have kind of our different 'expertises'.
The currently active developers are yours truly, Juergen, Johan, Igor
and Martijn, though Martijn is mainly doing site/ builds/ promotion
etc. Gwyn is the man for Wiki. Jonathan is not really active, but does
some work in the background now and then; I'm living in Seattle now
(at least for the next few months) and he's too, so we meet up now and
then and exchange some ideas on Wicket. Ate will hopefully do the
portlet part for us, and Chris is bussy raising his little one;
haven't heard from him for a while, so I don't know whether he has
plans to be active on Wicket.

Hope that gives you an idea :)

Eelco