Sorry, I still don't understand.
What shoud I do if I want to have my own compound model, that is not derived from CompoundPropertyModel? Why is in Component#setModel a check, whether the model is instance of CompoundPropertyModel instand of ICompoundModel?

-Matej

Johan Compagner wrote:
No because components can have a ICompoundModel but not be the root because
they got there model from the root. (see initModel())

johan