Hi Igor,

I'm very new to Wicket. The last days I tried to figure out how the Spring integration in Wicket works.

There is a lot of confusion about the most recent practice. Unforturnatly, no documentation does exist which covers this important technique.

So would You please provide a small (code) example of setting up a Spring application context and injecting a bean at page level?

Thank You in advance,

Maik