Label does not impose any restrictions on the tag it gets attached to.
What exactly does the runtime exception say?

Juergen

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SourceForge.net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Nov 15, 2005 6:26 PM
Subject: [Wicket-develop] [ wicket-Bugs-1357506 ] Can't add label to
WebMarkupContainer
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bugs item #1357506, was opened at 2005-11-15 09:26
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=684975&aid=1357506&group_id=119783

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: 1.2

Initial Comment:
When I have a label under a WebMarkupContainer in a "p"
tag like this:

I get a RuntimeException. However, this works with a
"div" tag:

I tried this in HEAD from about a week ago and the 1.1
release.