On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:32:06 -0800, Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

yes it should all still be in the cvs in the same project. there are a few
more packages in that project, wicket.contrib.proxy and
wicket.contrib.injection. Johan said he was having weird issues with cvs
also, not sure what i can do about that.
I think the web-access is also not uptodate http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/wicket-stuff/wicket-contrib-spring/

Im not sure about the injector being created as a spring bean, because then
its hard to get to. With the springwebpage and springwebapplication
injection from spring is trivial and completely transparent.

I was just thinking of an easy way to configure the static instance gotten from SpringInjector.getInstance(). So I thought that SpringInjector.getInstance() would call ApplicationContext.getBean("SpringInjector",SpringInjector.class) and if there is none return the singelton instance.

An alternative could be that there is a generic injector which loads a list of IFieldValueFactories from the WebApplication.

Christian

-Igor

On 11/16/05, Christian Essl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry for my late replay and thanks for fixing all you did. Unfortunately I can still not find the code which does not forward finalize and has the
IFieldValueFactory. Is it still in wicket-contrib-spring - is it tagged?

> Do you mind if i put your stuff into the main project? Not sure how to
> manage this stuff best...plugins will require different dependencies so
> that
> will pollute the main projects, but the plugins are too small to warrant
> their own projects...

Of course you can use my stuff. Currently I'm not sure wheter we need
commons attributes. For pre JDK1.5 I'd say a field naming convention would do it as well (ie _springBean_productDAO)? That's also much easier to use
than commons-attributes.

BTW: Maybe the SpringInjector could itself be setup in a spring-context so
you can plugin different IFieldValueFactories and set them up.

Christian

--
Christian Essl

Christian Essl