why have yet another mailing list people would have to subscribe to? we already have 3 user lists and one admin list although i bet not that many subscribed to our most recent announcements list. i think we have more then enough lists already. if it was up to me we wouldnt even have wicket-stuff lists as i see no point.

-Igor